Local Law 251 of 2017: Published Data Asset Inventory
As per Local Law 251 of 2017, the Open Data plan is required to include the following comprehensive information on each dataset on the Open Data Portal:
- Most recent update date;
- Whether it complies with data retention standard (which mandates that row-level data be maintained on the dataset);
- Whether it has a data dictionary;
- Whether it meets the geocoding standard, does not meet the geocoding, or is ineligible for the geospatial standard;
- Whether updates to the dataset are automated;
- Whether updates to the dataset “feasibly can be automated”.
For a list of all datasets that were included on all the NYC Open Data plans (2013-2020) and their current release status, please refer to NYC Open Data Release Tracker.
|Name||Type||Category||Open Data Plan||Last Updated||Visits||Row Count||Column Count||URL|